Please fill in the form for your order

Name:
Can we help you?
Email Address:
Contact No.
Mailing Address: (Product will be send directly to this address without further enquiry)
Orders and additional notes
Where did you hear about us?

Click here to create your own form.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bag making lesson- Part 1

Assalammualaikum and Hi!
I will conducting my very first bag making lesson in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. InsyaAllah
I will be teaching on how to make this patch bag :)



BAG MAKING LESSON- Part 1
Venue: SUS and The Felt Product workshop, Kota Bharu Kelantan
Date: 11 May, 2012
Time: 2.30pm - 6.00pm
Fee: RM120 (including materials)
Please bring your own sewing machine, basic sewing accessories such as pin, pencil,  
threads (light brown), scissors, sniper, extra needle, seam maker (if you have one) etc
BONUS! Matching wristlet lesson

For those who stay in Kelantan, especially in Kota Bharu, please come and join me. 
I know we will have so much fun, and as a craft-ers and a self-taught seamstress, I want to share my 4 years of experience in bag making with all of you :) 

My Elvira Diana +

Oh and I will also demonstrate my Elvira Diana sewing machine in the class, so, for those who come, you'll be the first to see it live! Don't miss out.

No comments: